RPA (Robotics Process Automation) is considered to be a technology allowing organizations in all domains to automate its repetitive tasks. It works amazingly across diverse departments, platforms and applications. It integrates perfectly with the current IT infrastructure, without requiring additional installations. Heavy investment is not essential for automating vital processes.
10 best uses cases for RPA automation in 2022
- Invoice processing: Repetitive manual tasks in large volumes might cause incorrect & delayed payments. Invoice received can be processed automatically by RPA. It automates reconciliation errors, data input and decision-making.
- Customer service: These days, customers expect businesses to provide effective solutions and prompt responses. Automation can help deliver desired results quickly. Queries can be sorted and initial responses provided to customers by adopting automated customer service systems.
- Payroll: Monthly payroll processing can be a tedious, repetitive and time-consuming task that the HR team needs to undertake. RPA can help authenticate employee data consistency, avoid delays in employee dissatisfaction and payment.
- Sales Orders: It can be a tedious job to ensure data consistency. Sales executives may spend lots of time entering vital data in ERP and CRM systems. RPA can automate tasks like invoicing, sales order entry, etc.
- Storing customer information: Adopting RPA can help organize, sort and store customer information and make it easily accessible. It automatically segments different data like purchase history, contact information, personal information, preferences, etc.
- Price Comparison: Bulk purchase is often required to provide services or manufacture products. Item cost might impact a company’s profits or revenue. RPA compares prices procured from different vendors including product quality and attributes.
- Processing fast refunds: How fast the company can process refunds impacts its market reputation. RPA can deal with such matters effectively while processing refunds without any delay, thus improving brand reputation and customer experience.
- Recruitment: RPA can streamline the process considerably. It sources candidate resumes from various platforms, sorts undesirable or spam applications, access value, etc. Recruitment process streamlining is possible by considerable margin.
- HR information processing: It can be tough to process & store HR information. It is both tedious and time consuming. RPA can collect as well as organize information desired by the HR team.
- Data extraction from different formats: There can be data present in different formats, like handwritten notes to editable text. RPA can save a good percentage of man hours and make employees productive.
It is possible to implement RPA in various ways. But it needs some understanding and taking the right decisions. Contacting companies like SmartOSC DX will do a lot of good. They not only will implement Robotic Process Automation across different departments, but also will ensure staff are well trained to handle it efficiently. They can be contacted through a contact form https://rpa.smartosc.com/contact-us and are very much result-oriented. Thus, organizations, both small & big can witness effective changes quickly. The professionals suggest implementation of this system at a small scale during the initial stage and then widen coverage with time. This way, work productivity & efficiency can be expected to increase significantly.