Selecting the most appropriate business process is considered to be the primary step taken to implement RPA in your business. The objective here is to identify features to ensure successful results. Find out the business processes that can be automated.
8 common back-office processes that suit RPA
- Sales Orders: It includes tasks such as entering vital data into CRM systems, making ERP accounting updates, and others. Software robots when introduced can carry out operational sales activities like invoicing, sales order entry, etc. Robots help enhance overall customer experience, maintain a clean database, etc.
- Invoice Processing: Organizations deal with invoices on a regular basis and form the primary function of finance departments. RPA can automate invoice processes on receipt, be it received in paper or electronic formats. Software robots automate error reconciliation, data input, etc.
- ERP Data Entry: Back-office staff spend a lot of time making ERP journal entries. Business analysts in accounting, finance, supply chain or HR, data needs to be entered within the ERP system. RPA can automate the whole workflow like logging, processing, updating and validating data.
- Accounting Reconciliation: The accounting department performs this vital task to verify balances and records for accuracy. Data extracted from different documentation sources like bills or bank statements can be automated by RPA bots. The robots also reconcile all purchase orders along with delivery notes to ensure order & delivery compatibility.
- Payroll: HR Department relies on manual-driven, repetitive processes. RPA can carry out verification of employee data consistency throughout multiple systems. It also validates deductions, load earning, time records, run batch extracts, administers reimbursements & benefits, paycheck creations, etc.
- System Queries: This process being a manual process involves analysts to compile data to carry out specific transactions. Automation offers smooth and effective data integration between information portals. The software robots can be linked with all applications to offer employees quick access to accumulated data.
- User Termination: Several activities are involved in Exit management to ensure proper accesses removal of all leaving employees. RPA implementation can ensure organized de-provisioning and an exciting process. This can be achieved with the ERP user termination activity process.
- Employee Onboarding: Establishing & onboarding new hires can be a labor intensive process for IT and HR analysts. The process includes a wide range of transactions. RPA can trigger automatically pre-structured onboarding workflow on generation of user accounts. Software robots can send documentation and notifications to new employees through email.
To ensure benefiting from RPA initiatives, you can contact the professionals at SmartOSC DX. You may enjoy quick automation results. The professionals will first evaluate your automation readiness. They will also identify as well as generate the very best process candidates appropriate for your business. You can now collaborate with UiPath, considered to be one of the world’s leading RPA software developing firms. With SmartOSC DX, you can avail end-to-end service associated with digital transformation, especially RPA consultancy, personalization, implementation, maintenance and training. Your business is sure to benefit from the initiatives taken and move ahead in the ever-growing competitive world by automating the different departments.