RPA is a technology by which software robots known as “bots” are created to run various tasks in different offices and institutes. System robots or bots interact with applications the same as humans do, but work continuously and precisely without any break and tiredness.
RPA computerizes the manual processes in measures through bots, which play out similar activities as human specialists. Bots perform repetition undertakings at high rates, from keystrokes and mouse snaps to analyze many information cells in an Excel accounting page. Most RPA building software contains three main segments including the creation of a bot, its execution to run it, and a management system to control it.
How to Build Bots with UiPath Intelligent Robotic Process Automation
You can create bots with UiPath by following some basic steps.
- First of all, you have to download a software “Community edition” on your system. You can see a complete guide for installing the software from the site.
- After the download is complete, the next step is to launch it. A screen will appear having 2 options, “Automate” and “Help me automate”. Select the “Automate” option and it will take you to the main window of “Community edition”.
- You will see a list of folders on the left side of the page. You will have to choose “Sample tasks” to see the options of bots. If you are going to create a new bot, click on the option “New” from the top left corner of the page.
- From the next dialogue box, choose the option “Workbench”. It gives a lot of commands to start the automation process. You can drag operations, start and deploy automation processes, and create assimilated bots.
- There is also a “Message box” that is a very helpful tool to communicate and understand the information of the end-user.
- You will see the icon of “Save” in the icon bar on the top. Click on that to save your bot and give it a suitable name after the dialogue box appears.
- By saving it, the bot will appear in your tasks list. If you see it there, click on the “Run” icon to start a new bot.
Thanks to its advantages in different fields, the usage of RPA is expanding in the market around the world. The greater part of the associations is now executing the RPA system, as it controls the expense and liberates different assets. It is a practical strategy and has non–monetary advantages, for example, it comprises more precise and reliable processes, which are less inclined to mistakes.
SmartOSC DX provides one of the most efficient RPA services and products in the market. If you want to make a customized RPA solution for your own business, feel free to contact us right now for further information.