It could be that you have decided to implement RPA in your business. Once you identify the business processes to be automated, the next step will be to find out reputed automation companies. It does require carrying out in-depth research.
Top RPA companies
- UiPath: Any employee working at any level in the organization will have the capability to develop and use robots with the UiPath RPA platform. Experienced developers may use the Studio development environment. On the other hand, regular, simple tasks can be automated by citizen developers for their team and themselves using StudioX. Users may test their processes using the Test Suite provided by this platform. Using Action Center, Chatbots and UiPath Assistant, staffs may engage bots offered by the vendor. Using Automation Ops, users may generate as well as manage government policies.
- Appian: Users using Appian RPA can create and deploy bots quickly with low-code, visual design within a secure Cloud environment. IT teams may manage centrally, monitor as well as deploy end-to-end processes, 3rd-party bots and Appian RPA to boost performance and scale. Besides this, complex processes can be automated with case management abilities, thereby managing ad-hoc activities and exceptions. With this platform, users can orchestrate systems, web services and data without involving complex coding procedures.
- Blue Prism: They offer their clients a variety of products. It includes robotic operating models, intelligent automation, process evaluation tool, automation lifecycle management and Blue Prism Cloud, etc. Its intelligent automation platform can be availed for public cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid environments including SaaS deployments. This company has partnered with the top-tier security technologies, thereby ensuring system integrity. It also offers multi-level change approvals, separate interference-free processing environment and stringent user access controls.
- Automation Anywhere: Its platform Automation 360 is stated to be a web-based, cloud-native automation platform. It combines analytics, machine learning, AI and RPA. Bot Store is considered to be the largest and the first marketplace having 1,200+ pre-designed, intelligent automation solutions. Business processes across diverse applications and systems including legacy and SaaS applications can be automated. Every unstructured and structured data piece can be transformed into consumable digital asset using IQ Bot’s ML and AI technology.
- Datamatics: Its platform ‘TurBot’ is considered to be a virtual assistant team to automate rule-based, repetitive processes, without requiring manual intervention. On being AI powered, it develops the ability to recognize as well as replicate human actions. Well-informed decisions can be made with intelligent bot creation. Solution can be termed to be sector agnostic, deployed across insurance, healthcare, banking, logistics and manufacturing.
It is very much essential to select the best RPA (Robotics Processing Automation) company to implement this technology in any business. Only then can effective results be derived. SmartOSC DX RPA is indeed a wonderful solution to digitize and automate all types of businesses. Filling up a contact form, can help explain the desired business automation processes. This company offers its clients with end-to-end services associated with RPA and digital transformation. They can even customize the solutions to suit the specific needs of their clients’ business. Also they offer maintenance, training and implementation of RPA technology to improve both business and employee work productivity.
►►►► See our products: Consulting and implementing solutions RPA, Magento POS, BigCommerce POS, Shopify POS, Woocommerce POS, Restaurant POS, NetSuite POS, Thailand POS, South Africa POS and Commercetools POS